Duration: 20-26. jun 2015.
Location: Hotel "Aquastar Danube Hotel", Kladovo, Srbija
Plan of activities
Saturday 20. June
- Transfer from Belgrade Airport to Hotel “Aquastar”, Kladovo
- Afternoon, Sport Hall, 18h: Carlos Ortega (ESP): “Attack against open defense”
- Additional part – Individual work with wing players
- Evening, Hotel, 21,30h: Opening ceremony + Theoretical presentation: Prof. Alexandru Acsinte (ROU) "Relation between coach and players"
Sunday 21. June
- Morning, Sport Hall, 10h: Prof. Alexandru Acsinte "Neuro-muscular coordination in different circumstances - with and without the ball"
- Afternoon, Sport Hall, 18h: Carlos Ortega: “6-0 defense – Spanish view”
- Additional part - Dragan Djukic (SRB): “Individual work with pivots”
- Evening, Hotel, 21,30h: Carlos Ortega: “Attack against open defense”
Monday 22. June
- Morning, Sport Hall, 10h: Klaus Feldmann (GER) “Variable defense"
- Additional part – Zlatan Arnautovic (SRB): “Individual work with goalkeepers”
- Afternoon, Sport Hall, 18h, Introduction: “Coordination” with M. Mrak (SLO)
- Main part: Sport Hall, Dragan Adzic (MNE) "Contrast weight training and defese 5-1”
- Evening, Hotel, 21,30h: Dragan Adzic & Marko Mrak :”Importance of psychological preparation in handball & Influence of Billiat intervals in specific handball endurance”
Tuesday 23. June
- Morning, Sport Hall, 10h: M. Mrak and Dragan Adzic: “Intervals, stations training and handball intervals transition training"
- Afternoon, Sport Hall, 18h: Klaus Feldmann "Crossing against defensive defense"
- Evening, Hotel, 21,30h: Klaus Feldmann "Active defense system" (Theory)
Wednesday 24. June
- Morning, Boat trip excursion
- Afternoon, Sport Hall, 18h: Dragan Djukic "Modern handball and movement what makes it such”
- Evening, Hotel, 21,30h: Guest (Ivan Lapcevic) "Professional players life – Questions and answers
Thursday 25. June
- Morning, Sport Hall, 9,30h: Marko Mrak “TRX training in handball”
- Afternoon, Sport Hall, 18h: D. Djukic "Advantage of diagonal defense stance”
- Additional part - “Individual work with back players”
- Evening, Hotel, 21,30h: Closing ceremony
Friday 26. June
- Morning, Bus Transfer to Belgrade
- Free time for shopping and sightseeing, Individual departures
- Aleksandar Dragutinovic (SRB)
- Aleksandar Milenkovic (SRB)
- Antonije Pavic (SRB)
- Davor Taskovic (SRB)
- Dusan Bozoljac (SRB)
- Gertjan Bongaerts (BEL)
- Ivan Antic (SRB)
- Luka Stojanovic (SRB)
- Milan Lazarevski (MKD)
- Milojko Jevtovic (SRB)
- Nemanja Bojicic (SRB)
- Nikola Jestrovic (SRB)
- Petar Komnenic (SRB)
- Pieter Strauven (BEL)
- Themis Illiopoulos (GRE)
- Tom Shem Tov (ISR)
- Uros Zivulovic (SRB-GRE)
- Vuk Jelovac (SRB)
- Yahav Shamir (ISR)
- Akim Komnenic (SRB)
- Akram Fray (TUN)
- Bratislav Medved (SRB-ISR)
- Danial Chatroudi Aminayi (IRA)
- Dimitris Dimitroulias (GRE)
- Isam Sahhar (JOR)
- Sasa Zivulovic (SRB-GRE)
- Vasilis Anastasellos (GRE)
- Jelena Djukic (SRB)
- Aminizadeh Bezenjani Faezeh (IRA)
- Vojislav Malesevic (SRB)
- Bratislav Ilic (SRB)
- Filiberto Kokuca (ITA-SRB)
- Aleksandar Radosavljevic (SRB)
The “Handball4all” academy was a great experience. New, original and different idea for players and coaches. Fantastic atmosphere to practice, learn and make friendship with great coaches!
Xavi SabateCoach - edition 2015
In the 24-year what I participated actively in handball, I was like any other athlete, seeking adequate solutions to the problems that I encountered. Exist summer camps also at that time, but unfortunately none with this approach, where I would be for sure every year an active participant, because I could not get the right answers to all my questions and dilemmas, about how to doing, how to raise the level of my individual quality and how to get ready into the new season. So, I lost a lot of time, energy and nerves to take the desired results. A thing what was delighted me at the academy is deep and systematic approach to the theoretical part, very important for the modern athlete, and special psychophysical approach to the development of handball skills. I will not speak about the specifically handball technical and tactical work, because I am convinced that there is no place in the world where handball player can better progressing. Today - above all, young handball players have to seize this unique opportunity and help themselves, to realize that they are not alone and that each year of participation in the academy raises the level of their quality, teaching and working with the best. Every athlete needs to know that the summer break is the right time when there is a chance to work on it, and that work during this period will make the difference between the average and top handball players. Average athlete spend this precious time on such fleeting pleasures, and excellent one for work, progress, development... Without intending to praise, (after all you will see by yourself if you come just once), "Handball 4all" is the true place where young handball players can get proper guidance and help to become excellent, and for older ones to prepare themselves on a special way to entering into the new season.
Ivan LapcevicPromoter - edition 2015
It is a great idea and a good place to share and collect information with coaches around the world.
Antonio Carlos OrtegaLecturer - edition 2015
“Name of the project "Handball for all" - says a lot, but most importantly, the academy is for those who truly love handball, and want something to give and to receive. About academy quality speaks the names of those who participate, always and fully handing the best. In addition to the very professional topics, my strongest impression are people who have shared their experiences ... I need a lot of words to describe such a project and you really must be a part of it in order to felt and understand everything. While it is great, always could be better 🙂 - bigger media coverage - professional recording of all events – opportunity that participants choose at least one single theme for lecturers - one evening round table with discussion on various topics ... I look forward to see you all people in June 2016 - Best regards!”
Akim KomnenicCoach (SRB)
I have only good words for “Handball4all”. A project which brings people from all over the world together in Serbia. People who have one thing in common: the passion for handball. The camp gave me the opportunity to work with world-class coaches. An opportunity you should grab with both hands. I am glad that I was able to learn from the best. It was a great pleasure to participate.
Gertjan BongaertsPlayer (BEL)